THE HEALING TEMPLE

Where Healing, Teaching & Discovery Come Together


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
Thank you for your kindness
and support throughout the current year.
You have been a wonderful client for us.


About us Contact us

What is Holistic Healing?

Holistic healing  therapies it is a wholeness where we should include all aspects of your life, physical, mental, spiritual, social and only when we see ourselves from a holistic perspective that we realise health is a state of being “whole” rather than a collection of symptoms.

Healing is a natural process to restoring balance to be aligned with what we are authentically, and  to recover our core self through unconditional self- love and unconditional self-acceptence. Holistic therapy practitioners believe that the “whole” person is made up of interdependent parts and if one part is not working properly all the others part will be affected.

HOLISTIC HEALING COUNSELLING

What is Holistic Spiritual Counselling?

Holistic spiritual counselling sees a person as a “whole” physically, psychologically, spiritually and socially in which all functions as whole one process. It works on directing the client towards motivation for change, strength based approach that relies on a client rediscovering the skills, competencies and resources to solve their problem.

THERAPY MASSAGE

What is Therapy Massage used to treat?

Therapy massage is aimed at giving you a therapeutic benefit. In most cases therapy massage is often relaxing and can improve your quality of life. Massage therapy relives stress, anxiety, improve sleep and strength the body immune system.

It can be utilized as therapeutic massage or  a single treatment. People like as labourers, athletes, or even stressed out office workers, can get regular therapeutic massage in order to stay in good physical condition.

People of all ages group can benefit from having therapeutic massage if it is done by an experienced and qualified at The Healing Temple massage therapist. Massage is also great for people with expecting mothers, disabilities and people treating different medical conditions. Even though some precautions have to be taken into consideration in order to protect the client’s health. At The Healing Temple we perform, Indian Head Massage, full and back massage also foot massage (Reflexology).

HYPNOTHERAPY

What can hypnosis be used for?

The problem which affects human beings are “unconscious” ones.  Nobody   consciously chooses to behave in ways that cause them problems.  The human mind has often been compared to an iceberg, the conscious mind being the 10% that you can see above the surface, that leaves 90% below the surface and that’s the bit which sank the Titanic.  It is difficult, if not impossible, to control unconscious behavior through conscious effort alone.

Hypnotherapy aims to re-program patterns of behaviour within the mind, enabling irrational fears, phobias, negative thoughts and repressed emotions to be overcome. The practise of promoting Healing  or positive development in any way is know as hypnotherapy. Hypnotherapy is a kind of psychotherapy.

Hypnosis at The Healing Temple assists you in directing change and builds behaviour style for a specific end result.

Client Testimonials

Get in touch with us!

Big or small, we’ve got a solution when you need it. Our advanced service and support tools provide step-by-step instructions without being put on hold or waiting in line.